Background

twitter

Automatically Get New Posts? Enter Your Email!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anger Management



As a follow-up to my post from earlier in the week (http://freetolaugh.blogspot.com/2013/05/not-so-quiet-time.html), I would just like to share the order of this morning's events:

5:50am - My alarm goes off and I stumble to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, ready to have some time with the Lord.
5:52am - My two-year-old starts crying in his crib.
5:55am - My five-year-old comes out of her room to ask me why it's still dark outside, to which I respond with a fun little guessing game. A: the sun decided it wasn't coming out today; B: what do you mean, the sun is shining bright, can't you see it, or C: because it is not stinking time to wake up yet and that makes mommy want to punch the wall. And the answer is...
6:02am - My four-year-old wakes up having wet the bed. This is not a joke. Oh, how I wish it was a joke.

Now I have everyone under lock and key in their bedrooms with strict instructions not to come out until there is a big, fat 7 on their clocks. 

If your day started off in a way that wasn't picture-perfect, just know you're not alone. 

Now to go and strip the bed of the urine-soaked sheets, one of my very favorite pastimes. 

Feel free to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment