Background

twitter

Automatically Get New Posts? Enter Your Email!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Don't Be (Too) Jealous!

Hello, my friends in the blogosphere! Free To Laugh will be radio silent for the next seven days, only because my hubby and I are taking a MUCH needed break from reality and traveling to the British Virgin Islands. We will be spending seven glorious days and nights aboard something like this:




We will be sailing with some of our dearest friends, traveling to uninhabited islands, snorkeling and cave diving - does life get any better? 

The kids will be fine here...we left them plenty of bread and peanut butter, so I think with Emerson in charge they should get along just fine.

KIDDING (before you call D-FACS)! Our sweet parents are tag-teaming staying here with our precious kiddos, and we are beyond thankful. 

If you think about me and my main only squeeze while we're away, would you join us in praying that, along with some serious R&R, the Lord would give us a fabulous time together as we focus on each other, and that He would reveal Himself to us and His plans for our family in a huge way? Also, as we leave our children and do not expect any communication with them for seven days due to the nature of our trip, would you join me in praying for their safety and ours? Join me in praying Matthew 11:28, if you feel led:
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
I expect nothing less than an encounter with the most-high God as we take the time to be quiet in His presence, and I covet your prayers!

And while I'm gone, please, feel free to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment