Background

twitter

Automatically Get New Posts? Enter Your Email!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Awkward Family Double Takes (Merry Christmas!)

So, if you haven't figured it out by now, let me make it clear. I love to laugh. I love anything funny. I laugh at inappropriate times, and then I laugh harder because I feel uncomfortable.

This Christmas, my family decided not to exchange gifts in order to save money for my sister's upcoming wedding extravaganza in Paris (and yes, that would be Paris, FRANCE...go big or go home, right?). However, I knew I couldn't leave my parents empty-handed, and that this no-gift-giving thing called for some creativity.

Well, after using my last few remaining brain cells, and spending a LOT of money on something that was supposed to be free, we ended up with the world's most awesome photo book ever made, a book we affectionately titled Awkward Family Double Takes

And it was worth every penny.

As my Christmas gift to you, my indulging readers, I am sharing my 20 favorite awkward double takes, directly taken from the fabulous book itself. 

Enjoy!


(front cover)


Attractive, right?

We always loved the spotlight.

Doesn't get much more attractive than this.

Holy close-up, Logan.

Merry Christmas.

We still like to cuddle.

Definition of confidence: me willingly posting this picture of myself on the internet.
Definition of crazy: me willingly posting this picture of myself on the internet.
Swinging is fun!

I was a happy child.

Why are dolls OK when you're a kid, but when you're an adult and you're holding one you look kinda creepy?

Little Logan, meet big Logan. Obviously nothing has changed.

Nothing a kid in FL needs at age 8 more than a rabbit-fur coat and a crisp $20.

My parents thought my sister was cute as a baby. In hindsight, they are on the fence.

Once a bookworm, always a bookworm.

Big guy in a little suit.

My poor brother was my human doll baby. However, it worked out nicely for our book.

Yogurt, anyone?

We told him that we're going to have to take away his pacifier cold-turkey when he turns 28.

Apparently she's still the messiest member of our family.

That boy loves ducks!



Feel free to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment